Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
this is just a very simple little blog that updating for SS501! i love SS501 and i love Heo Young Saeng very much,for me,they are my everything,i would spend all my time on them~SS501 MANSAE~ Visit me at Twitter:@SS501_MyLove

Wednesday 27 February 2013

[Trans+Photo]27/02/2013_Kim Kyu Jong&Kim Hyung Jun-Twitter Update



trans:Met my love ♥ HyungJuni who come all the way to JeonJu to buy me fish stew ♥ Please support lots for his solo concert in Korea on the 9th ♥ Hehehehet SS501 hurray ♥



trans: Hwaiting Kyumak RT Met my love ♥ HyungJuni who come all the way to JeonJu to buy me fish stew ♥ Please support lots for his solo concert in Korea on the 9th ♥ Hehehehet SS501 hurray ♥


credits: @2kjdream (tweet+photo) + @HyungJun87 (tweet) + @xiaochu1104 (tans)

No comments:

Post a Comment