Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
this is just a very simple little blog that updating for SS501! i love SS501 and i love Heo Young Saeng very much,for me,they are my everything,i would spend all my time on them~SS501 MANSAE~ Visit me at Twitter:@SS501_MyLove

Friday 8 February 2013

[Photo+Trans]08/02/2013_Park Jung Min-Twitter Update

까치까치~설날은 어저께고요~~우리우리설날은 오늘이래요~ 설시즌이 시작되었습니다~!^^ 올해 이루시고싶은 소망! 모두 이룰 수 있길.. 또 그 노력하시길~~^^ 건강이 최고인거 아시죠?^^ 감기조심~~!^^


trans:
Magpie magpie~ when is Seollal~~ they say our Seollal is today~ Lunar New Year season has started~!^^ The wishes you hope will come true this year! I hope all of them come true.. and also that you will work hard for it~~^^ You know that health is the most important right??^^ Be careful of catching the cold~~!^^


credits: @JungMin0403 + @superstarsubs (Trans)

No comments:

Post a Comment