Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
this is just a very simple little blog that updating for SS501! i love SS501 and i love Heo Young Saeng very much,for me,they are my everything,i would spend all my time on them~SS501 MANSAE~ Visit me at Twitter:@SS501_MyLove

Friday 21 December 2012

[Photo+Trans]21/12/2012_Kim Hyung Jun-Weibo Update

KIM HYUNG JUN
바쁘게 해외활동을 하고 돌아오니 한국의 추위는 매섭네요. 한국은 오늘 동지!! 악귀를 쫓기 위해 팥죽 먹는날이랍니다.~~ 눈이 펑펑 오는 오늘!!! 따뜻한 팥죽 호호 불며 냠냠^^ 从海外回来韩国天气特别冷。 今天是冬至!!为了驱除恶鬼喝红豆粥 今天下雪。喝稳稳的红豆粥^^



trans:
from overseas back to korea weather particularly cold.Today is winter solstice!! In order to get rid of evil spirits drink red bean porridge.~~today snowing drink steadily red bean porridge^^




credits: weibo.com/officialkhj (post+pic) + @CarmenHYS (trans)

No comments:

Post a Comment