Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
this is just a very simple little blog that updating for SS501! i love SS501 and i love Heo Young Saeng very much,for me,they are my everything,i would spend all my time on them~SS501 MANSAE~ Visit me at Twitter:@SS501_MyLove

Tuesday 27 March 2012

[Twitter Update+Trans]27/03/2012_Young Saeng,Kyu Jong,Hyung Jun&Kibum(@mystyle1103 @2kjdream @HyungJun87 @90KKB)


It's spring now. But what is this here at the filming site... Snow is as tall as a human... eueueueueu cold




Bring some snow back, hyung-ah




Wow~ Where is this?




Woah!! JjunJjun, bring some snow back and let's have snowball fight !!!!!!! ~~~~



Okay!!keke Attack HyungJun only~~~~



Gangwon-do!!! Castle



okay!!!














credit :  @mystyle1103 + @2kjdream + @HyungJun87 + @90KKB
Translator :   xiaochu@Quainte501.com + @CarmenHYS

No comments:

Post a Comment