Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
this is just a very simple little blog that updating for SS501! i love SS501 and i love Heo Young Saeng very much,for me,they are my everything,i would spend all my time on them~SS501 MANSAE~ Visit me at Twitter:@SS501_MyLove

Saturday 19 May 2012

[News] Kim Hyung Jun-Releases OST track for ‘I Love You’

 
Kim Hyung Jun has unveiled a track for his drama I Love you‘s OST!

On May 18th, the singer left a link to his OST on his Twitter for his followers. The YouTube clip he linked to shows the behind the scenes footage of the drama, ‘I Love You’ while the singer’s OST track plays in the background.

Even the words, I Love You” is a soft melodramatic song which blends in very well with the drama’s overall love story.

Without further ado, check out Kim Hyung Jun’s OST track below!


Source: Kim Hyung Jun’s Twitter


credits:  allkpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment