Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
this is just a very simple little blog that updating for SS501! i love SS501 and i love Heo Young Saeng very much,for me,they are my everything,i would spend all my time on them~SS501 MANSAE~ Visit me at Twitter:@SS501_MyLove

Monday 14 May 2012

[Article]11/05/2012_Kim Hyun Joong-Covered by the Washington Post


It was discovered that Kim Hyun Joong’s “2012 Asia Fan Meeting Tour” in Singapore was covered by the Washington Post. On May 3, the U.S. daily newspaper published on its website an article titled (and written by the Associated Press), “Korean pop star Kim Hyun Joong to kick off Asian tour with high-fives for 3,000 fans.”

The article highlighted Kim Hyun Joong’s effort to show appreciation to his fans by actually high-fiving all 3,000 people expected to show up at the event. The star singer/actor is quoted as saying, “I know it’s not going to be easy and I hope that even if it is a really short moment of high-five, the fans would know how much I appreciate their effort and support.”

The article added that Kim Hyun Joong does not think security would be an issue, as he plans on holding the high-five event at fan meetings in Hong Kong and Taiwan, too.
 



credits:  thunderstix@soompi.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment